It is my philosophy to provide beautiful photographs that you can treasure for a lifetime, but at an affordable price with no hidden catches. I believe that you should be given all of the images so that YOU can make the choice over which ones to print, and how many times you wish to print them.
My prices include:
- A telephone consultation in which we discuss what type of pictures you like and what you are looking for.
- An in person consultation to discuss all of your requirements in further depth.
- All photos taken on the day from the bridal preparation, to the last dance and cake cutting (and often beyond!) (minimum 250)
- All post processing work done on your photos, with your input on which style you like. (please note: for every one hour of shooting, it takes 3 hours of post processing and editing work on the computer - this is why most photography is so expensive).
- An online gallery of all you your photos with your own password which you can show to your friends and family.
- A disc of all images in ready to print form.
- A disc of all of your images ready for internet use i.e emails/facebook
I believe that by doing my pricing like this, you are in control. You can have copies of ALL of the photos that you love, instead of making a painstaking decision over which ones to keep.
£799 - Your wedding - The full day from bridal preparations, to first dance and cake cutting.
£199 - Other events - Christenings/parties - The first two hours (minimum booking) then £50 an hour for every subsequent hour.
£100 - Boudoir - Shoot in your home with 20 shots on a disc (25% discount if you book it at the same time as you book your wedding photography).
A bespoke coffee table book with 100 of your favourite photos is also available at an extra cost. Please ask at your consultation for details.
Please note - these prices are for Brighton, Hove and surrounding areas (within 10 miles), I can travel further afield, however some travel costs may be added to your price.